Saturday

One Morning...


I can sense sometimes that my friends felt I'm boring to be with...di ko nga alam eh, ewan ko ba! Well i have nothing to do with it if I'm just like that...maybe its just because im a person in love with silence, wierd isn't it?...if possible I'm really trying to make things done with my self alone...and guess what, i can live the day without talking to someone! grrrrrrrr

I really value the importance of silence, with this i can think peacefully, plan things to be done, make priority list, build long term goals, etc...whew! too much of it hehehehe

Obviously, my close freinds were more wierder than I am!

P.S.

When i woke up one morning and start craving for the fresh air at the beach (planning to do a 200-meter jog... just a plan) i was so surprised to see an old man walking at the shoreline...though i have my blurred eyeglasses with me, i can see his lonely shadows...

Hayy kabuhi, from the words of Mam B: " Life is not a bed of roses. Trials, disapointments, and rejections makes our life more colorful... muna gid ya ang life daw LIFE gid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home