Saturday

Qoutes of Patriotism and Loyalty


Thou shalt love thy country
After thy God and thy honor more than thy self ;
For she is the only Paradise which God has given thee
Inheritance of thy ancestors,
And the only hope of thy posterity;
Because of her; thou hast life, love and interest, and honor

- Apolinario Mabini



"We want our girls and boys to be thought :
That the Philippines is their country,
That they must keep it for themselves
And for their children
That they must live it for it and if necessary die for it."

- Manuel L. Quezon


"Swim or sink, live or die, survive
or perish with
My country was my unalterable determination."
John Adams
"I dedicated myself and my life to the flag
of my country and to those ideals for which it stands-
honesty, valor, liberty, fraternity, and democracy."


- Teodoro Yangco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home